About Me :: Bio
- I love computer graphics in all its varied forms: point-based, 2D, 3D, realtime, offline, cinematic, non-photorealistic, badly pixelated, textured, Phong-shaded, AO'ed, raytraced and other forms not yet known to mankind.
- I'm currently researching minimal UIs for interactive animation.
- 2011-present: I'm doing my Ph.D in Computer Science at the University of Washington. My advisor is Zoran Popović.
- 2009-2011: I was with Technicolor for a year-and-a-half, where I worked on DreamWorks projects, including this one (I have screen credits!).
- 2005-2009: I worked at NVIDIA for four-and-a-half years, on a variety of systems software, both for embedded and desktop platforms. I also helped create the world's first OpenCL implementation on a GPU.
- 2003-2005: I got a Masters degree in CS at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- 1999-2003: I studied my undergrad degree at the University of Kalyani
- Here's a pdf of my C.V.
- I love music. I also play music. Check out the music section.