Version 1.1.8 Released
- Fix a crash that occoured when decompressing SAM/BAM files
compressed with "-a".
Version 1.1.7 Released
- Fix a potential buffer overflow issue.
Version 1.1.6 Released
- Fix issues compressing SAM/BAM files with a large number
(more than six) optional fields.
- Fix compilation errors when built without libbz2.
Version 1.1.5 Released
- The TLEN field in SAM/BAM is now read correctly. Previously
it was always set to 0.
- The fastqmd5 and bammd5 programs are built and installed by
Version 1.1.4 Released
- Fix a somewhat rare bug that would cause assembly-based
compression to hang indefinately.
- Add the ability to read FASTQ files compressed with gzip or
bzip2 directly. (E.g. "quip reads.fastq.gz" will produce a
compressed output file "reads.fastq.qp").
- If compression is interrupted, the incomplete output file
will be deleted, to prevent corrupt results. This behaviour is
similar to gzip or bzip2.
Version 1.1.0 Released
This version of Quip includes many refinements, including reference-based compression
of SAM/BAM files.