- How Prior Probability Influences Decision Making: A Unifying Probabilistic Model.
Yanping Huang, Abram Friesen, Tim Hanks, Michael Shadlen and Rajesh Rao. Advances in Neural Information Processiong Systems (NIPS), December, 2012
- Reward Optimization in Primate Brain: A POMDP Model of Decision Making under Uncertainty.
Yanping Huang and Rajesh Rao PLoS One 8(1) e53344 (2013).
- Neurons as Monte Carlo Samplers, Bayesian Inference and Learning in Spiking Networks.
Yanping Huang and Rajesh Rao. Submitted to Neural Computation.
- Action Selection with Noisy Observations and Uncertain Time: A Neural Model based on POMDPs
Yanping Huang and Rajesh Rao. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 2011
- Predictive Coding
Yanping Huang and Rajesh Rao. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science, Vol 2(5), 580-593, 2011.
- Neurons as Monte Carlo Samplers: Sequential Bayesian Inference in Spiking Neural Populations
Yanping Huang and Rajesh Rao. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 2009
Query segmentation and semantic tagging for product searches. (Pending)
Mail: Computer Sci & Engr, Box 352350, AC101,
Stevens Way, Seattle WA, 98195-2350
Office: CSE530, Paul G. Allen Center
Email: huangyp At cs Dot washington Dot edu