[CV] | [News]
- May.11th ~ May.15th Visiting Santa Ana Pueblo (NM) to attend HotOS 2013. I'll give a presentation!
- Apr. 26th Our paper on "Expressive Privacy Control with Pseudonyms" is accepted in SIGCOMM 2013!, see you in Hong Kong this summer.
- Apr. ~ Jul. I'll be interning at Telefonica Research (Barcelona, Spain)! So excited!
- Mar. 15th Our paper on "The Case for Onloading Continuous High-Datarate Perception to the Phone" is accepted in HotOS 2013!
- Feb.25th ~ Feb.28th Visiting Jekyll Island (GA) to attend HotMobile workshop. I presented a demo for NLify.
- Feb.19th ~ Feb.21st Visiting Salt Lake City (UT) to attend a project meeting
- Feb.15th ~ Feb.16th Visiting San Francisco (CA) for Spanish visa application
- Sep.4th Our paper on "Structured Sparse Learning of Multiple Gaussian Graphical Models" is accepted in NIPS 2012!
- Aug.8th ~ Aug.10th Attending Usenix Security 2012, which is conveniently held in Bellevue, WA.
- Jun.11th ~ Sep.7th Interning at MSR (Redmond, WA) for this summer.
- Apr.24th ~ Apr.27th Visiting San Jose (CA) to attend NSDI 2012. I presented a poster there.
- Feb.27th ~ Mar.1st Visiting San Diego (CA) to attend HotMobile workshop.
- Feb.22nd Presented Quals talk, "Tracking the Trackers: A Study of Third-Party Tracking by Mobile Apps in the Wild"