University of Washington
Masters of Science, Computer Science and Engineering
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering
Minor: English Literature
Exploring Computation-Communication Tradeoffs in Camera Systems.
To appear in IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization 2017.
A Hardware-Friendly Bilateral Solver for Real-Time Virtual Reality Video.
In High Performance Graphics 2017.
paper (pdf) , (slides)
Application-Driven Near-Data Processing for Similarity Search.
arXiv Preprint 2017.
Principles and Techniques of Schlieren Imaging Systems.
In Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports 2013.
Research Intern, Oculus Research
ASIC Design Intern, IBM Microelectronics
Google Anita Borg Memorial Fellowship (2014)
CRA-W Distributed Research Experience for Undergraduates (DREU) Fellowship (2013)
University of Rochester Frederick Douglass and Susan B. Anthony Award (2010)
B.S., University of Washington, 2015–2016
B.S., University of Washington, 2014
Teaching Assistant, University of Washington
- CSE 351, Winter 2017 (Hardware-Software Interface), with Luis Ceze
- CSE 548, Winter 2016 (Graduate Computer Architecture), with Mark Oskin
Tutor, University of Washington
- CSE 351 (The Hardware/Software Interface)
- CSE 341 (Programming Languages)
Teaching Assistant, Columbia University
Service & Outreach
Grace Hopper SOL 2016: Program committee member
IEEE Micro 2017
University of Washington, Computer Science and Engineering
- Prospective Student Committee Co-Chair, 2016; Member, 2015–2016
- TGIF Committee Co-Chair, 2016
- New Graduate Student Mentor, 2015–2016
Columbia University, Computer Science & Computer Engineering
- Vice President, Women in Computer Science, 2013-2014
- Mentor, 2012-2014
Chair, UW CSE Women’s Day (2017)
Committee, UW CSE Women’s Day (2015, 2016)
Mentor, ICRA (2015), Go, Girl Go! Forum
Mentor, Stars Challenge (2014), Code Secrets
Instructor, Iridescent Learning (2012), Technovation Challenge NYC