Directions to 4611 Meridian Ave. N, Seattle
(Please do not publicly link to this webpage. Thanks.)
Michael Ernst & Cat Howell
4611 Meridian Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
See at right, or use a
Google map. You can use that to get additional directions if you like.
- Take I-5 to the NE 45th St. exit.
This is about 4 miles north of downtown.
- Go west on NE 45th St.
- Drive .5 mile.
- Turn right (north) on Meridian Ave N.
(This is the 11th
intersection you will encounter. It has a traffic signal. It
is 2 streets past the glass-cube Taco Time fast food
restaurant on the right.)
- Our house (4611 Meridian Ave N) is on the left, in the second block.
It looks like a mustard-yellow barn.
- Park on the street.
To plan a public transit trip, use either Google Maps or the
trip planner. Buses that pass within a block of our house include:
- 62: Sand Point ↔ Downtown (though 44 + Link Light Rail is slightly faster for getting downtown)
- 44: Ballard ↔ U of Washington
A number of other buses are less than 10 minutes away.
The bus fare is $2.75.
Buses do not make change (but will accept an amount greater than the fare).
Public transit from the airport
Allow about 1 hour.
When you board, you can ask the bus driver to tell you when you have arrived at your stop.
- Take the Link Light Rail to the University of Washington station (not the University Street station, which is downtown).
- Exit the station, cross Montlake Blvd NE at the light, and continue straight .5 blocks to the bus stop.
- Board bus 44.
- After about 10 minutes, get off bus 44 in front of the Bartell Drugs, which is 1.5 blocks past Meridian Ave. Walk back 1.5 short blocks, turn left (north), and walk 1.5 short blocks to our house, which is on the left.
More exhaustive directions, including alternate routes & connections: