Directions to 4611 Meridian Ave. N, Seattle
(Please do not publicly link to this webpage. Thanks.)
Michael Ernst & Cat Howell
4611 Meridian Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
See at right, or use a
Google map. You can use that to get additional directions if you like.
- Take I-5 to the NE 45th St. exit.
This is about 4 miles north of downtown.
- Go west on NE 45th St.
- Drive .5 mile.
- Turn right (north) on Meridian Ave N.
(This is the 11th
intersection you will encounter. It has a traffic signal. It
is 2 streets past the glass-cube Taco Time fast food
restaurant on the right.)
- Our house (4611 Meridian Ave N) is on the left, in the second block.
It looks like a mustard-yellow barn.
- Park on the street.
To plan a public transit trip, use either Google Maps or the
trip planner. Buses that pass within a block of our house include:
- 62: Sand Point ↔ Downtown (though 44 + Link Light Rail may be better for getting downtown)
- 44: Ballard ↔ U of Washington
A number of other buses are less than 10 minutes away.
Buses do not make change. Fares are:
- $2.50 off-peak
- $2.75 one-zone peak
- $3.25 two-zone peak
Peak hours are 6-9am and 3-6pm.
All of Seattle is one zone. Getting to/from the airport is two zones (but you will take the bus one zone within Seattle, then Link Light Rail to the airport).
Public transit from the airport
Allow about 1 hour.
When you board, you can ask the bus driver to tell you when you have arrived at your stop.
- Take the Link Light Rail to the University of Washington station (not the University Street station, which is downtown).
- Exit the station, cross over Montlake Blvd NE on the pedestrian bridge, and board bus 44 toward Ballard.
- After about 10 minutes, get off bus 44 in front of the Bartell Drugs, which is 1.5 blocks past Meridian Ave. Walk back 1.5 short blocks, turn left (north), and walk 1.5 short blocks to our house, which is on the left.
- Take the Link Light Rail to the Westlake station.
- Exit the train, walk back in the direction you came from, ride the escalator up, bear right, exit the
station, and wait at the bus stop on 3rd Ave & Union St outside Macy's.
Board the 62 bus northbound.
- Get off bus 62 at Meridan Ave N & N 46th St, in front of the CVS
pharmacy, just after the bus turns left from 45th Street onto Meridian
Ave N. Our house is 1 block ahead, on the left.
More exhaustive directions, including alternate routes & connections: