- 09/2019 – Moving to Seattle to start my Ph.D. study at the Paul G. Allen School of CS & E, University of Washington!
- 08/2019 – Uploaded our latest paper "Constraint Learning for Control Tasks with Limited Duration Barrier Functions" to arXiv.
- 06/2019 – A repayment exemption of the student loan for my M.S. study was granted by JASSO.
- 06/2019 – Our paper "Barrier-Certified Adaptive Reinforcement Learning with Applications to Brushbot Navigation" published in IEEE Trans. Robotics. See Xplore.
- 05/2019 – Wissner-Slivka Endowed Graduate Fellowship in Computer Science & Engineering: Fellowship for the Ph.D. study (2019-2020). See here.
- 04/2019 – Funai Overseas Scholarship: Fellowship for the Ph.D. study (2020-2022). See here.
- 03/2019 – Received the M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Royal Institute of Technology.
- 03/2019 – Received the M.S. degree in Integrated Design Engineering from Keio University.
Brief Bio (CV is available here)
Prior to my Ph.D. study, I was a research part-timer at the RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project, Tokyo, Japan.
I received the M.S. degree in electrical engineering from Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, in 2019, and the M.S. degree in integrated design engineering from Keio University, Tokyo, Japan, in 2019.
During my M.S. study, I was a Research Assistant with the Dept. Automatic Control, Royal Institute of Technology, and was a Visiting Researcher with the GRITS Lab, Georgia Institute of Technology, GA, USA, in 2017.
Current/Past Advisors and Supervisors
Prof. Sham Kakade (Paul G. Allen School of CS & E, University of Washington)
Prof. Magnus Egerstedt (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Prof. Masashi Sugiyama (RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project)
Prof. Kenichi Bannai (RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project)
Prof. Mikael Johansson (Royal Institute of Technology)
Prof. Masahiro Yukawa (Keio University)