linxing dot jiang snail duke dot edu
I'm a senior research specialist at the Adcock Lab at Duke Institute for Brain Sciences. In my undergraduate studies, I worked
in the Neural Systems Lab at the Allen School of Computer Sceicne & Engineering and the Cognition and Cortical Dynamics Lab in
Psychology at the University of Washington. My work focuses on the development of the next brain-to-brain interface.
Starting this Fall, I will be a master student in the Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- [June 18] I'm so grateful to receive the Outstanding Computer Science Senior Award as a graduate of Class 2018!
- [Jan 18] Thanks for the honorable mention on the Computing Research Association Undergraduate Researcher Award!
- [October 17] I'm honored to receive the Levinson Emerging Scholars Award!
- [June 17] I have great fun to be the student research mentor for two students from Young Scholar Program by CSNE for their brain computer interface research training!
- [March 17] A huge thanks to UW Institue for Neuroengineering for supporting my summer research!
- [June 2018 - ] Research Specialist, Sr., Adcock Lab. Advisor: Dr. Kathryn Dickerson
- [Jan 2017 - June 2018] Research Assistant, Neural Systems Lab. Advisor: Dr. Rajesh Rao
- [Jan 2017 - June 2018] Research Assistant, Cognition and Cortical Dynamics Lab. Advisor: Dr. Andrea Stocco (Psychology)
- [June 2018] B.S. in Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA