linxing dot jiang snail duke dot edu
I'm a master student at the Paul G. Allen School of Computer Sceicne & Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle. My research focuses on the applications of machine learning on Brain Computer Interfaces (BCIs), Brain-to-Brain Interfaces (BBIs), and cognitive architecture models (SMM, ACT-R). In my undergraduate studies, I worked in the Neural Systems Lab and the Cognition and Cortical Dynamics Lab (Psychology) on the next-generation BBIs.
- [June 18] I'm so grateful to receive the Outstanding Computer Science Senior Award as a graduate of Class 2018!
- [Jan 18] Thanks for the honorable mention on the Computing Research Association Undergraduate Researcher Award!
- [October 17] I'm honored to receive the Levinson Emerging Scholars Award!
- [June 17] I have great fun to be the student research mentor for two students from Young Scholar Program by CSNE for their brain computer interface research training!
- [March 17] A huge thanks to UW Institue for Neuroengineering for supporting my summer research!
- [June 2018] B.S. in Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA