prestonj [snail] cs [dot] washington [dot] edu
I'm a master student at the Paul G. Allen School of Computer Sceicne & Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle and a part-time research associate at the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences. My research focuses on the applications of machine learning on brain computer interfaces (BCIs) and cognitive neuroscience with a focus on cognitive architectures and real-time fMRI neurofeedback.
- [Nov 18] Our BrainNet abstract is accepted to BrainInformatics 2018 and invited for a talk!
- [June 18] I'm so grateful to receive the Outstanding Computer Science Senior Award as a graduate of Class 2018!
- [Jan 18] Thanks for the honorable mention on the Computing Research Association Undergraduate Researcher Award!
- [October 17] I'm honored to receive the Levinson Emerging Scholars Award!
- [June 17] I have great fun to be the student research mentor for two students from Young Scholar Program by CSNE for their brain computer interface research training!
- [March 17] A huge thanks to UW Institue for Neuroengineering for supporting my summer research!
- [Dec 2019 (expected)] M.S. in Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
- [June 2018] B.S. in Computer Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA