I am going to teach CSE 599G1: Deep Learning System , University of Washington 2017! Here are the past course that I taught.
- TA of Machine Learning, University of Washington, Fall 2015
- Lecturer of Machine Learning and Data Mining in Practice, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Spring 2012
- Teaches students about machine learning and data mining techniques, and participate data mining contests.
- TA of Database Management System Project for ACM Honored Class, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Fall 2010
- Build database management system from scratch to support a subset of mysql
- The project involves basic query execution, index and query optimization
- TA of Operation System Project for ACM Honored Class, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Fall 2009
- Build operation system Nachos
- TA of Compiler Project for ACM Honored Class, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Spring 2009
- Build a compiler that compiles high level language Tiger(a simplification of ML) into MIPS assemble code
- Advanced topics includes compiler optimization, and combination with OS project (compiles MIPS that runs on Nachos)